Please check our website regularly as we have added this COVID-19 information menu with updates on each of our services. We will regularly direct you to this area for “new safety protocols” which we will have in place to protect you, your dog, and Team Wags.
- For the safety of Team Wags you will need to confirm that when you bring your dog in for grooming you have not had COVID-19 in the past 14 days nor been with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If our any of our team contracts COVID-19 we will be forced to close for 2 weeks and our team put into self-quarantine.
If you have questions or concerns please direct them to Kaylyn at email@example.com or call the daycare at 905-836-9247. Thank you to everyone for all your support! We appreciate your patience and understanding as we travel through the phases of this pandemic in a safe manner!
New Grooming Protocols
- Please ensure that Christina or Cassandra have your dog’s current Rabies vaccine status before coming to your appointment. You can check with us when we call to book your appointment to see if we have up to date information. If you have recently had your dog vaccinated you can email us a copy of the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may need to call your veterinarian for this information. If we do not have your rabies vaccine information before your appointment, we apologize but your dog will be turned away.
- Entrance for “Grooming only” will be through the front door of our facility. NOTE: If we are on CURB-SIDE drop-off/pick-up our groomers will meet you outside of the front door once you have called to say you have arrived.
- You must be wearing YOUR OWN MASK to enter the building even to drop off your dog. If you do not have one with you, we have disposable ones we will provide you.
- Please READ ALL SIGNS that are posted for everyone’s safety! Some signs have recently changed.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please call the daycare at 905-836-9247 and let the staff member know you are here for your groom. Christina or Cassandra will then go over our safety protocols and you can then go over how you would like your dog groomed.
- We kindly ask that you let your dog(s) eliminate on our front grass area before coming into the building – ensuring any excrement is picked up and disposed of.
- When you arrive to pick up please call from your car and let us know you have arrived before entering the building. Christina or Cassandra will meet you at the front desk.
- Note: Our grooming room and equipment are FULLY disinfected in between each dog.