Our trainer Janine Chaulk and I are hoping that everyone is safe and healthy during this difficult time.
We know all your pups are ready to get back or to start their training classes. Social time with other people and other dogs is critical in their development.
- For the safety of Team Wags please confirm that when you bring your dog in for training you have not had COVID-19 in the past 14 days nor been with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
If you have questions or concerns please direct them to Kaylyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the daycare at 905-836-9247. Thank you to everyone for all your support! We appreciate your patience and understanding as we travel through the phases of this pandemic in a safe manner!! 🐾❤️
Class sizes have been reduced to 4 plus our trainer Janine. Although we have previously encouraged family members to attend, we cannot have more than 5 people in attendance due to COVID-19 so only one family member will be allowed to attend. Sorry for this inconvenience!
New Training Protocols during COVID-19:
- Please ensure that your dog is up to date on vaccines including DHPP, Rabies and Bordetella (unless they are younger than 4 months of age).
- Entrance for Training classes will be through the front door of our facility.
- You must be wearing YOUR OWN MASK to enter the building and throughout the entire training class.
- Please READ ALL SIGNS that are posted outside for everyone’s safety!
- When you arrive for training, please call the main line at 905-836-9247 and Janine will unlock the front door (wearing a mask) and step back allowing a safe distance for you to bring in your dog. She will bring you into the training hall and then return to disinfect the front door handles etc.
- We will only allow one dog to enter at a time. Please arrive a few minutes early so that the class is able to start on time.
- Please do not get out of your vehicle if another owner and their dog are outside.
- We kindly ask that you toilet your dog on the grassy pad out front (ensuring that you pick up any excrement) before bringing him/her into the building.
- We ask that you only bring in minimal items with you. Don’t forget some yummy treats
- Your pup should be on a 6’ leash at all times.
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced for your safety. Janine will advise you were to stand with your dog and will have modified training techniques. She will also be using her dog as the example dog so that she is not crossing social distancing boundaries.
- In between and after classes Janine will be disinfecting all “touch surfaces” for additional sanitation.
- Purell is available in the facility for anyone that needs it.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time!!
Please contact me with any questions you may have at 905-836-9247 or email me at email@example.com