Cage Free Doggie Daycare Is Ideal For Many Reasons
- Your dog is very active and needs a lot of daily exercise.
- You want your dog to have more time socializing with other dogs.
- You don’t like to leave your dog alone at home all day, especially if you work long hours.
- Winter is too cold for long walks and your dog needs the extra exercise.
- You may be moving or doing renovations and need somewhere for your dog to visit.
- Your dog is bored and needs more attention at the end of a long day which you may not have the time or energy to give.
- Your dog may suffer from separation anxiety. There are multiple benefits for dogs being in a social environment with other members of their own species. This is particularly true with senior pets who benefit from the exercise as well as the improved cognitive function.
- Dogs give us so much that they deserve to have fun throughout the day while we are at work.